are very good tasty oranges. Their blood-ruby colour is due to particular substances, called anthocyanins, which pigment their pulp and juice and which make them very appetizing.
Pharmacologists state that ANTHOCYANINS give oranges curative and therapeutical properties which are necessary for a correct and healthy feeding. Particularly they:
- give support to the body's defences in the elimination of metabolic waste (loose radicals);
- strengthen gastric mucosa thus preventing gastritis and ulcer;
- protect vascular tissues and favour a good blood circulation;
- reduce the cholesterol rate;
- favour the hepatic function;
- regenerate the visual purple thus improving the sight;
- are very good antioxidants. They are the subject of some scientific researches and sperimentations aimed at preventing cancer.
Moreover, blood-pulp oranges:
THEY ARE NECESSARY FOR OUR LIFE, precious to our health, a support in pregnancy, in growth, in physical development and in old age.